Feng Shui Design for Your Health
"When you change the things you look at,
you change the way you look at things"
Feng Shui is an ancient and wise approach to the way our environment affects us. It explores how our environment influences our health and reflects the ease in which we live our life. We can utilize Feng Shui to uniquely individualize our home, our office or any living environment.
The Quakertown Feng Shui Consultant is Sally Laux.
Intentions of a Feng Shui consultation
- To elevate your life by enhancing the flow of vital energy (chi)
- To deflect and disperse stagnant energy (sha)
- To create harmony through reference to the five aspects of nature:
Water, Wood, Fire, Earth, and Metal.
Possible benefits from a Feng Shui consultation
- Strengthen your physical health
- More rewarding relationships
- Increased clarity and creativity
- Enhanced vitality and happiness
- A deeper wisdom of self and spiritual connection
A Feng Shui Design for your Health consult with Sally includes:
- A personal 2 hour consults in your home
- Detailed discussion of the bagua and elemental systems of energy
- Detailed evaluation of the encapsulation and energetic flow of your home
- Tips on the importance of removing clutter and harmonizing your home
- Tools to better understand your relationship to your environment
- Recommendations unique to you and your health goals
About Sally Laux, BSN, M.Ac.
I am a practitioner with 30 years of experience in the healthcare field. I have been studying, practicing and integrating Eastern and Western healing philosophies since 1979. As a licensed acupuncturist I founded Quakertown Wellness Center in Lewes DE. As a certified Feng Shui consultant I bring my personal and professional experience to the passion I have for helping people deepen their understanding of how their environment influences their day to day life, exploring simple changes to improve their health; body-mind-spirit
For more information contact Sally at 302-245-3281.